Bachelor of Physical Education - B.P.Ed
The aim of any B.P.Ed course is to prepare dynamic teachers who can respond to the changing need of modern Indian Society. These teachers are trained to spread to goodness of physical education and other academic subjects among students and educate them about the opportunities and challenges available therein. It is an undergraduate academic course dealing with the development and care for the human body. It is also referred as B.P.Ed. Bachelor of Physical Education Degree Course is largely suited for sports persons or those who have a passion for sports and related activities. It can be pursue as a Full Time Course or Part Time Course in Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Tripura, Assam, Manipur.
Eligibility for B.P.Ed
Both men and women are eligible for admission to B.P.Ed degree course. B.P.Ed whose duration is 3-4 years requires a candidate have passed 10+2 from a recognised board in any stream. Those who have taken physical education in 10+2 are more preferred. B.P.Ed whose duration is 1 year requires a candidate to be graduate with at least 50% marks in aggregate along with sports participation.
WHY DO WE NEED B. P. ED PROGRAMME?
The duration of the course is 3 years and future teachers are interested about B.P.Ed admission 2018-20 because of the following reasons. -
1. It helps an aspiring teacher to understand the nature, purpose and philosophy of education and physical education at the secondary stage.
2. To know broader educational perspective.
3. To develop Personal, Professional and Social competencies in a teacher.
4. To learn how to plan and organize Physical Education pro-grammes and activities.
5. To learn how to inspire students to participate in Physical and Yogic Exercises, Games and Sports.
6. To develop personality, character, will power, democratic values and positives attitude towards life among their students through Physical Education.
7. To gain and promote basic knowledge about health, hygiene, nutrition and physical fitness.
8. To learn sportsmanship, mental and physical alertness, scientific temper and optimism.
9. To learn how to promote appreciation and grow interest for indigenous games, sports and yogic practices among students.
GyanKosh Academy is dedicated to help candidates in getting admission in various B.P.ED colleges in India. Currently admission for 2018-20 session to Andhra University is going on. Contact Soon.